Home Certified provides services to over 200 builders with moisture testing and drying, home performance testing, as well as two methods of temporary heat; electric and diesel. Home Certified has over 2,000 air movers, 200 dehumidifiers, 200 electric heaters and 60 diesel powered heaters. In addition, we offer:
- Troubleshooting of moisture related issues (mid and post construction);
- Clean-up of water damage created by plumbers and other events;
- Drying wood flooring for installation of hardwoods and other moisture sensitive materials;
- Inspecting and drying crawl spaces;
- Moisture testing and drying of concrete;
- Assistance with meeting 2008 Oregon building code requirements of 19% or less prior to insulation;
- Blower door testing and remediation; and
- Certification of moisture content inside of homes.
We can save you time, money and the hassle of renting expensive equipment, transporting it and monitoring the process. We can be your moisture and home performance specialist.
If you would like to obtain additional information on our services,
please Contact Us.